[hpsdr] Horton with Trumpet??

Alex harvilchuck at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 11 04:38:03 PDT 2006

The suggestion box is always open!

Does CAT or C-IV support bi-directional control? To be honest I've never never tried it. I think the remote control capability is that in fact, remote computer control of the radio. What you're probably looking for is a physical feel to the radio (knobs, switches, lights, meters) that is the goal of the SASQUATCH board.

CASMIR as an RF Signal Generator is very do-able, especially if the filtering is moved off to a separate board.

Like Lyle said, would anyone like to step up and take the HF filter and 10w amplifier board?

Alex, N3NP