[hpsdr] OZY Startup Info

Christopher T. Day CTDay at lbl.gov
Mon Jul 17 08:02:57 PDT 2006

Ok, looks as though the problem is that what Phil_C ordered and sent out
to the other Alpha builders was not the same device as that in the parts
list Phil_C pointed to and that I ordered separately. (Phil_C's note is
below:)

---
Hi Lyle,

<http://sales.digikey.com/scripts/ru.dll?action=pb_view&pb_glue=1011790>

is the Digikey parts list.  The 1K and 10k resistor were order in reel
quantity as well as the LEDs and 0603 0 ohm jumpers.

The FAN1112 regulators were ordered from Mouser.

73 de Phil C

---

The two devices _do_ differ as to which lead is marked, so everybody is
right.

I suspect the device number was swapped when the reel quantity of LEDs
was ordered.

If the reel went to TAPR, I suspect we are also in for a LOT of
confusion when kits go out.

	Chris - AE6VK