[hpsdr] Type of kits forthcoming

Martin Hirsch martin_hirsch at t-online.de
Fri Jul 21 12:03:45 PDT 2006

I would prefer option "C" because my eyes are getting older and it is much
cheaper for those who are not familiar with SMD-soldering. When buying a kit
I have only one try to make it work. I see myself buying the second kit to
do it better. The best option of course is to have the choice.

Martin DL5YEJ