[hpsdr] Type of kits forthcoming?...

Bruce Hopkins - KL7H KL7H at TugTrash.Com
Fri Jul 21 15:45:03 PDT 2006

Hi Gang,

     I fully understand the wish of many to melt solder on this
project...  I am going to feel a sense of accomplishment when I get my
Atlas board up and running due to my tired old eyes...

     I would opt for all smt components and IC's to be machine mounted
and do the through hole...  If only one option can be sustained then I
would lean toward C rather than A...

     Take care and have fun...  Having fun with my SDR1K especially at
the bottom of a solar cycle...

Keep-em-Flying,

                       73 - Bruce - KL7H