[hpsdr] Options...vote?

tom w0kgw at citlink.net
Sat Jul 22 07:44:55 PDT 2006

it might be good to specify what boards will need other boards to complete a
system.  the changes keep adding and removing parts and the need for a board
to make something else work is unknown.
    let me ask then,  to put in a audio card, a simple computer card, a
external interface card that I can use with a volume knob,  seems I also
need an audio amp for the mike, and something to drive speakers or head
phones.
   what boards will it take and is there enough plug space on the atlas
board to take it all.  I have a 10mhz standard that I want to use and does
this need another board ?
   I will vote for a b or c from tapar and will be happy to order from them.
maybe this will stir up some questions for the group.
tom        w0kgw at citlink.net