[hpsdr] Options...vote?

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Sat Jul 22 08:25:26 PDT 2006

Larry! Folks!

Yep! Dale - WA8SRA is working on a polling section for us on Hamsdr website.
About a month ago I asked Dale about it and he did come up with a polling
option on the Projects/Interests page, however, it was a little bit
inconvenient to use. PhBBS forums have a really good polling posting as part
of the Forum which was very convenient to use, but Hamsdr is not using it,
and I felt it a little rude to use the Forums section on he FlexRadio site
for Hamsdr questions, so I didn't use it.

I guess somewhat ironically, this is the exact option question that I wanted
to ask in the poll!

E-mail is not convenient for this purpose, however, I have enjoyed reading
everyone's input to the various options, or for that matter the increase in
'range' of options.

Although my previous on this seemed a little 'stern', it is (at this point)
realistically what we can accomplish and the most cost effective with the
resources I am seeing.

Also at the end of the day, from a marketing standpoint, it is not 'rocket
science' to predict what we need to satisfy 95 to 98% of folks in 2 options.

Respectfully
Eric