[hpsdr] Proposal for a 'low-end' RX/TX board for HPSDR

Richard Hosking richardh at iinet.net.au
Sun Jul 23 06:03:55 PDT 2006

Dear all

I have been contemplating this further
The unit would cover HF
I would see the board as containing
LO (DDS? - I have a footprint for the AD9951 worked out tho I havent
built the board)
divider (divde by 4 to give quadrature?)
Tayloe style mixer
opamps
front end filters (multiple LPFs - switched)

Would be interested in comments on each of these sections - the best way
of implementing
I note a QSD idea at /repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/N4HY/Horton/QSD.pdf

How would this be controlled?

I have the svn downloaded - havent used this system before
Can I simply commit any changes/additions?
Presumably one has to be accepted and given a password

Richard