[hpsdr] The laggard catches up ... Ozy's alive

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Sun Jul 23 08:56:41 PDT 2006

A status update -- my Ozy is up and running, talking to the PC, and taking
FPGA loads over the USB -- hoo hah!

Great compliments and thanks to Phil C for the board and bringup utils and
docs and to Lyle and Phil H for going before me and finding all the glitches!

For those into ship building -- I found the board to be 'challenging'  w/o
a microscope, but can be done with a bit of persistence  I did it with a
2.5x optivisor and a 10x loupe for inspection.

Time to start work on redoing the Xylo interfaces in PowerSDR to use libusb.

Cheers,

Bill (kd5tfd)