[hpsdr] The laggard catches up ... Ozy's alive

Ken Klein kenklein at austin.rr.com
Sun Jul 23 10:31:51 PDT 2006

Speaking of microscopes, Phil's wife bought him one just a little while ago
for his birthday.  I don't have one yet, but it's definitely on the list.
Maybe Phil's wife would like to talk to my wife???

Check it out on his website:

http://pcovington.blogspot.com/2005/11/microscope-for-smt.html

and
http://bargainmicroscopes.com/scopesmenu/showdetail.php?id=189&prodname=BS1A
-BOOM

and for the price:  ($199 plus $30 shipping)

http://bargainmicroscopes.com/scopesmenu/product.php?id=177&pcat=Binocular&p
id=173

Ken WR5H