[hpsdr] gEDA

Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan vu3rdd at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 18:32:44 PDT 2006

Let me also add that a friend of mine in Australia is doing a lot of stuff
with these tools, much more than what I have used it for, and is very
happy with them.

One big advantage with these tools are that the files they produce are
all in ascii and hence a lot of scripting can be done on them.

Ramakrishnan

On 7/23/06, Geoff <vk2tfg at ozemail.com.au> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>     Is anyone on this list using gEDA? I have managed to get it running
> on my linux box and I have tinkered with the schematic and PCB tools
> within. It seems to be very capable. I would be interested in hearing
> anybody´s impressions of the package?
>
>     73 de Geoff vk2tfg.

  Ramakrishnan - VU3RDD