[hpsdr] Atlas Offering - Details of order, payment and shipping.

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Fri Jun 2 19:14:22 PDT 2006

Folks

Here is the detailed information on Atlas ordering and payment. Please print
or save a copy for reference.

Four hundred Atlas backplane boards designed by Phil Covington - N8VB were
ordered by Lyle Johnson - KK7P. I expect to have them in hand the Week of
June 12 and will inform everyone via this reflector when they are shipped.
These should be considered 'beta' versions of the board. Three boards were
alpha tested and found to be electrically sound. However, these are provided
without warranty, and you are obligated to pay, regardless of their ultimate
usability. This is a 'board only' offer. The parts needed to populate the
board and assembly are the purchasers responsibility. The "ready made" bill
of materials for both domestic ordering and ordering in EU from Germany can
be found in the splendid user's / assembly guide generated by Horst -
DL6KBF.  No bill or documentation except perhaps for RoHS certification and
a pointer to the Manual will be included.

23 Page Assembly Guide and Documentation: (Other credits to contributing
users in documentation)

http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx?id=217

Pricing:

In discussion with Phil and Lyle who designed and ordered the board
respectively, it was decided to price the boards at $10.00 USD per board.
The actual cost of the board was right at $6.00 USD. I am not trying to
profit from this markup, and any accrual will be added to the account I use
to pay for the 3 "no touch" alpha board distributed to the Project leaders.
Packaging and other incidental expenses aside from postage to ship the board
will also be deducted from the markup. I feel the Atlas is worth at least
$10, and distributes future re-imbursements to Project leaders and designers
across the entire user community.

The cost of the board to you is $10 per board plus postage. I will not be
generating individual invoices. Please do not pay until you receive the
board(s)

Ordering Location:

http://www.hamsdr.com/           Projects>HPSDR (You are required to join
this excellent and safe site to see the projects tab)

You have until June 12 at 7 a.m. EDT to modify your current order up or down
or delete the order, should these terms effect your decision. At 7 a.m. EDT,
I will download the  orders from the web page and print shipping labels.
Orders received by this date/time will be shipped the week of June 12 via
USPS.  Orders received after June 12 up to the 400 limit, will be shipped as
soon as convenient for me to do so.

Payment Methods:

On receipt of your order calculate your bill (# of Boards * 10 USD + Postage
indicated on packaging)

The preferred method of Payment is to my PayPal account  -
ecellison at comcast.net.

Other methods  :

            US Dollars

            Personal Check drawn on US Bank.

Money Orders, Non-US currency, Foreign Checks,  are NOT accepted.

This IS a MOST exciting time in Amateur Radio. It is a pleasure to be alive
and participating, to the advancement of the 'state of the art' with the
true unselfish artists!

73

Eric - AA4SW - V31SR