[hpsdr] Atlas Offering - Details of order, payment and shipping.

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Fri Jun 2 20:51:22 PDT 2006

Bob

"To Infinity and beyond!" said Buzz Lightyear! Although he was devastated by
reality, he recovered and with the help of Woody, Triumphed! Teamwork
personified, even the plastic soldiers got with the program. Wonderful what
unselfish teamwork can do!!!!! Just a matter of imagination and a belief
that you can do it. Like the Little ChooChoo "I think I could, I think I
could I never should have doubted!.. errrr.. oops I forgot, I'm 62 years,
outgrew that stuff long ago!! Nope! I still believe in Santa Claus and Bronx
Cheers (smile).

My Granddaughters have me tuned in to the delightful wonder of youth and
imagination! Something I suspect that you and Lyle and many others have
never forgotten... It's fun to be a boy! (or girl, and young!)

Eric

Ariva! Ondalay!