[hpsdr] Janus Manual?

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Thu Jun 8 17:49:57 PDT 2006

Horst!

Are you perchance working on a prototype Janus Manual? I'll bring as many
'bits and pieces' of the project to Fredrichschafen. Beppe might give us
some space. I will print the Atlas manual in high quality color tomorrow as
an Exhibit A. Perhaps we could have a Janus and Ozy and Pinocchio manual
marked (Draft) for something like that. Pinocchio could be a (final) since
it is not that complex. I think Lyle could get us some 'first light' of
Pinocchio in short order. Also I will be hand carrying at least one
Pinnochio along with quite a number of Atlas to Germany for hand delivery.
If I could get the right angle connectors, I could stick that in an Atlas
for demo. Great Oaks from little Acorns Grow.

Thanks

Eric