[hpsdr] Janus Manual?

H. Gruchow horst at needles.de
Thu Jun 8 22:21:32 PDT 2006

Hi Eric and the group,
being overwhelmed by the overnight group activities while I am sleeping. Well, that's
happening when one is ahead of time :-).

I am working on the JANUS manual and most probably will finish the preliminary version for
review over the weekend. Don't know yet how far I will get with OZY till Friedrichshafen
because I will be travelling whole of next week to Morocco. OZY cover pages are already set.
Eric, I assume that you are bringing my ATLAS and PINOCCHIO to DL?

73
Horst
DL6KBF