[hpsdr] Janus Manual?

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Fri Jun 9 02:58:33 PDT 2006

Horst

Yes, I'll assemble my Atlas when I get the parts kits, and I am bringing a
Pinnochio for Klaus. So will have something to show. I'll also print off the
Atlas Parts manual, Pinocchio Manual, and whatever you have on the
preliminary Janus and Ozy Manuals marked 'preliminary'. I'll put these in a
binder.

Should be a good show. I will let everyone know where I will be most of the
time and where I might Exhibit the wares. I think FlexRadio will have a
booth but not sure.

Thanks
Eric