[hpsdr] 401 Atlas boards GONE!

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Thu Jun 8 18:03:01 PDT 2006

Folks

All 401 first round Atlas boards are gone! It occurred between 7 and 8 EDT
this morning. I think Dale's pointer started at 1, or else some poor excited
soul ain't gonna get one!  So I guess that marks the end of my value to the
group. I'll probably just fade into obscurity.

NOT!

I will not have these until mid next week, and even though I'm prepared,
they will probably not go out till Saturday June 17.  I'm know TAPR folk are
already asking questions on Atlas round 2.

Since most people have become familiar with the "Cool! Aid stand" on Dale's
- WA8SRA website, I am thinking I will convert this to an "TAPR - HPSDR
Project/Product interest" page. Since TAPR *and we* are taking up the
Storefront and HPSDR Product offerings, this would give us a lot of valuable
information so we don't try to produce 2000 boards, when only 10 are needed.
I have started that effort with Dale, and have already changed the Header.
Dale has changed the dropdown to now reflect TAPR - HPSDR, our cooperative
effort. I'll work with Dale to change, and 'open up' new columns as projects
or "agreed upon products' come near alpha. We will probably have an Atlas
and Pinnochio with reset counters, as well as the existing Janus and Ozy
columns.  Dale and I have also discussed some form of 'voting' area for
questions. In our HPSDR - TAPR discussion the question was How many REALLY
want SMT parts mounted vs Kits. This is a valid question which a polling
function could solve.

In any case..

Onward!

Lyle! It really DOES look beautiful. You ARE a craftsman amongst all your
other talents!

Thanks

Eric