[hpsdr] A Logo for HPSDR

John Koster w9ddd at tapr.org
Sat Jun 10 01:23:25 PDT 2006

Well, I'm certainly not able to do the art work, but my thought is
something like the schematic symbols for an antenna and headset (or
speaker) with something in between to indicate software.  Perhaps a
formual or the like.  I suspect the problem there would be finding
something simple that still gets the point across.

 _
 \/
 |_ X=Y_o^o

Very poor ASCII representation, sorry.  o^o is supposed to be headphones,
since I couldn't think of any way to do a speaker.

I'll bet you can tell I never created any of those RTTY pictures back in
the day!

John, W9DDD