[hpsdr] [ATLAS] Documentation Rev. 1.4 uploaded

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Sat Jun 10 11:23:37 PDT 2006

Horst!

(Folks this refers to a page you don't currently have)

Another suggestion.

In the tabs on the Cover Page you sent let's add one tab at the bottom which
says "Utilities" For the open source utilities we will use to develop the
projects.

Start it with several pages under Utilities

One for Kicad
One for the open source tool (I think I saw reference to it somewhere) that
you are using to generate this beautiful documentation.
One for Quarttus (sp)

(so Far)

I think I'm going to suggest to TAPR that we sell a binder and individual
manuals to go in it for each project. I'ts just an idea at the moment, but
something one of us could volunteer to do, not requiring centralized
resources. (Me perhaps!)

Some people don't have Color Print capabilities, and some just like to have
printed manuals as a work of art on the device. Many manuals today have
become perfunctory and boring. This is Exciting, and dynamic!

Thanks also to the other contributors to this and upcoming manuals.

Thanks!
Eric