[hpsdr] [DOC] JANUS documentation Rev. 1.0

H. Gruchow horst at needles.de
Sun Jun 11 09:41:53 PDT 2006

Hi group,
here is the first upload of the JANUS documentation. Right now it is just a documentation
of 'what is'. Still to come are:

BoM
Assembly
Performance
Others

http://www.hamsdr.com/personaldirectory.aspx?id=323

I think I will split this up into two documents for faster download

Part 1: this document
Part 2: Assembly etc.

I still have to work on the graphics. They are not satisfactory at the moment. But any
higher resolution blows up the whole thing into the 5 MB range.

There are some minor mistakes in the schematic description on the Wiki. I hope I have
corrected them in this document.

In the future everything related to documentation should have [DOC] in the subject line
for easier retrieving.

This is it for the weekend. I am off for whole of next week because of travel.

73
Horst
DLKBF