[hpsdr] [DOC] JANUS documentation Rev. 1.0

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Sun Jun 11 10:08:34 PDT 2006

Horst!

Love it! You even found the pict of Lyle with the beard! However, should be
Phil and Bill on the coin, with a VERY honorable mention to Lyle for the PCB
design... (Sorry Lyle, your chanct will come on the Sasquatch(sp) Now that
IS the one for the beard! Smile))<- Check my nesting for syntax!

Now the REAL trick is finding a picture of Bill! I have googled till I
gurgled and can't find one!

Cheers! <- stole his trademark!
Eric