[hpsdr] UWSDR image

Naylor Jonathan naylorjs at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 00:32:47 PDT 2006

Considering the excellence of the entries for the HPSDR logo
"competition", how about another challenge for people who enjoy playing
with Photoshop/GIMP.

At the top of the UWSDR web pages (http://uwsdr.berlios.de) is a
graphic of size 760 x 175 pixels. The current one is something I put
together in a few minutes, and it shows.

What I would really like is something better, more colours, but keeping
the same general theme. If anyone would like to have a go at designing
something, I would like it to include V/U/SHF yagis, dishes (EME and/or
others) and maybe the front panel of the UWSDR. This latter image is
available on our web pages.

A more general purpose logo would also be nice to have ....

The winning entry (!!) will be acknowledged and we will be eternally
grateful. I'll even buy you a beer if you can get to Brussels.

Jonathan   ON/G4KLX