[hpsdr] Atlas board delivery

John Koster w9ddd at tapr.org
Sat Jun 17 11:42:43 PDT 2006

Hi guys,

There's ABSOLUTELY no need to wait for your membership card to arrive in
the mail.  Just check that you are a member on the order form.

Also those of you that haven't done either yet, can save me a ton of work
by joining and ordering your kit at the same time.  As it is, I spend a
lot of time matching up multiple orders so I don't have to process two
credit card payments instead of one.  Time better spent putting parts in
bags.  TNX

> Now if only TAPR would give me some kind of acknowledgement that my
> membership was processed so I could order my parts knowing for sure I'll
> get the member price!

> Thanks again to everyone working to make this happen....think I need to
> go order a spare tip and element for my iron just in case ;)
>
> ----
> Jason Hitesman
> N8INJ

John, W9DDD