[hpsdr] Atlas, How do I hand solder this thing?

Mark Ericksen merickse at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Jun 18 09:01:43 PDT 2006

I need help.  I have two Atlas boards coming, and I have never soldered surface mount in my life.  I have performed a lot of soldering over the years, but not surface mount.  Are there links to sights that show the proper way to solder these boards as they are constructed (gold pads)?  Keep in mind I am 54 years old and the eyes are failing.  This question may have been answered before, and if that is the case I apologize in advance.

Eric Ellison, I want you to know how much I appreciate your efforts in distributing these boards as well as boards from prior projects.  You helped me out on a Delta 44 interface card a while back, and you went out of your way to do it.  You have a tremendous commitment to the hobby as well as a commitment to helping others and I thank you.

Mark Ericksen
AD4MA