[hpsdr] board orders

Lawrence Stoskopf stoskopf at tri.net
Thu Jun 1 18:17:39 PDT 2006

Eric Ellison writes:

> Larry and everyone who have e-mailed me in the background expressing
> concerns about boards and assembly, parts, group buys etc!!!!

After I sent the message, I was afraid that it sounded like a complaint
rather than a suggestion.  Those of us with suspected Asperger's syndrome
(look it up on the Wiki and take the geek test!) tend to do that.  It was
meant strictly as a suggestion for further action rather than a complaint.
The dynamism at Dayton allayed any fears of that.

Keep up the good work, this project will be a great leap forward to whatever
is wanted.

N0UU