[hpsdr] Digikey costed out BOM (qty 100 and 1000) for Janus(preliminary)

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Mon Jun 5 03:04:34 PDT 2006

Thanks Bill/Chris!

Well, this puts it into a little perspective. We have 385 Atlas on order,
and about 180 each of Janus/Ozy. I figure that the Atlas will be sold out or
nearly, by shipment and the. The J/O may go to 250 or so. On the first
round.

A few of the project leaders and I are looking for longer term solutions for
the entire project(s), including SMT parts mounted, group buys, and even
fully manufactured units. Will report when we get some information.

Also it is an open forum and suggestions are welcome, as Jason has done.

Thanks
Eric