[hpsdr] Digikey costed out BOM (qty 100 and 1000) for Janus(preliminary)

Mike Naruta mnaruta at comcast.net
Mon Jun 5 08:50:06 PDT 2006

Eric, thanks again for sponsoring the Atlas board.
A great solution.

For Janus, since it will involve components, I would
expect to send a payment up front.  And I would be
willing to pay up to an additional $50 for the
components to be mounted and tested.  Otherwise I
would have to risk these fuzzy eyes and clumsy fingers
to try to assemble it myself.  I suspect that others
are reluctant to try to solder the fine-pitch items.

Mike - AA8K