[hpsdr] Gibraltar Prototyping

Bob McGwier N4HY n4hy at idaccr.org
Thu Jun 8 13:47:06 PDT 2006

BTW,   Van Baak on leapsecond.com credits Tom Clark, K3IO,  with kicking
his can down the road along with Jim Jaeger, etc. on these problems.
When Tom introduced the TAC (Totally Accurate Clock or Thomas A. Clark)
and his program SHOWTIME,  the rest of the world was pretty ignorant
about all of this.  As usual,  Tom was miles ahead of us.   Tom is a
member of this forum.  He should be imposed upon to "tell us what to
do".   SHOWTIME has morphed into and been greatly enhanced as TAC-32 by
Hambly who is ALSO a member of this forum and he should be imposed upon
for Gibraltar expertise and work.  John Ackerman,  is an official time
nut.   I know,  Van Baak and Jaeger say so.  HE is the immediate past
prez of TAPR and a member of the board and HE is a member of this
illustrious forum.  Steve Bible,  is the VEEP of TAPR, a board member
and he is responsible for the Reflock II kit from TAPR.  HE should be
imposed upon to roll Reflock II hardware into Gibraltar since TAPR is
now the "official one stop shop" for HPSDR.

That is as much buck passing as I can accomplish for one day.  I am
tired and going home now!

Bob
N4HY

--