[hpsdr] Gibraltar Prototyping

Alberto I2PHD i2phd at weaksignals.com
Thu Jun 8 14:58:48 PDT 2006

A couple of years ago I designed and built a GPSDO using the Shera approach, but with a different processor (an Atmel
AVR AT90S8535) and also different logic components. The OCXO that I used was an Isotemp Mod. OCXO134-12 at 10 MHz. I did
not use a DAC, but a 20-bit PWM to generate the analog steering voltage for the EFC.
If somebody is interested in the assembler source code for the AVR, it is downloadable from here :
http://sundry.i2phd.com/GPSDO.zip
Except for parts of the LCD display and formatting routines, the code has been written by me, and I put it in the public
domain, should it be of any good. The parts of the LCD display not written by me are by Murray Greenman ZL1BPU, who
maybe could be contacted for information.

73  Alberto  I2PHD