[hpsdr] More Janus Eye Candy...

Lyle Johnson kk7p at wavecable.com
Thu Jun 8 15:33:31 PDT 2006

> I have a rude question. Does it work?

Beats me, Chris.  No Atlas, no Ozy and no Xylo... and my SDR-1000 has
been inoperative for many months.  Have to get it working soon, I guess :-)

But the power supplies work, after testing and tweaking the resistor
values for the correct voltages *before* I mounted the rest of the parts.

If you squint really hard at the photo, you'll note that the TBD parts
are all op-en circuits at present, and I used the NE5534A rather than
the LT1128 op amps, just in case something *is* wrong!

73,

Lyle KK7P