[hpsdr] More Janus Eye Candy...

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Thu Jun 8 16:36:27 PDT 2006

Lyle!

Or you could let me take it to Fredrichshafen along with an Atlas board.
Since I'm putting the SN's on them (ugg) I get board number 3B! Beppe -
IK3VIG asked me about HPSDR display and he is operating the Italian radio
club booth! I guess no first't light, but shows we are serious!

Does TAPR have a little tabletop display. I think I could find some space
for it. Possibly with a montage of pictures of projects in process. San Le
Mots.

(Smile)

Eric