[hpsdr] [CASMIR] System Requirements 07JUN2006 (BUMP)

Alex harvilchuck at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 18:13:21 PDT 2006

Remember, the point of a set of system requirements is to decide WHAT we want, to do, not necessarily HOW we want to do it (i.e. tower-mounting of the high microwaves is a how. Wanting to be able to operate on the high microwaves is a what).
If you have questions on requirements management and systems engineering, take a look at (http://www.incose.org/)

So I'm reposting these CASMIR system requirements since they might have gotten lost in all the good news.

Think about what we would like this card to do. I have my ideas, but I'm looking for input. There is no sense building something that no one wants. I'm not stupid enough to think I have all the answers. : )

I want to get cracking on this card so that it's ready when HORTON or MERCURY are ready.

Alex, N3NP