[hpsdr] Training wheels for MaxII?

KD5NWA kd5nwa at cox.net
Sat Jun 10 19:56:56 PDT 2006

Download the schematics from their demo boards to give you a clue as
to is needed to make it tick. I would recommend some kind of demo
board where you know the hardware is OK then play with programming
the part to do your bidding, then you can move on and design a chip
into you circuits

You are aware that this is a CPLD device, so it's limited as what it
can do due to the limited amount of logic present, it's mostly used
in interfacing devices to one another.