[hpsdr] CASMIR design v0.4 plus introducing COPERNICUS!

Alex harvilchuck at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 12 05:48:13 PDT 2006

Since from a hardware perspective any reasonable step size from 1Hz to 300Hz (or greater) is attainable,
the limits are driven by the capability of the DSP library and the rest of the software.

So the questions go to Bob & Co. I'm the system integration engineer, not the DSP subsystem engineer on this one.  : )

Alex, N3NP