[hpsdr] More Mercury

Larry Taft ltaft at charter.net
Mon Jun 12 08:59:24 PDT 2006

Cecil,

For the P Harmans screen shot

http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx?id=328

I got "Imaging for Windows" a Kodak thingie to work.

For C Day's photo

http://www.hamsdr.com/personaldirectory.aspx?id=325

I got adobe "Photo Shop" to work.

For  C Day's screen shot finally found that MS "Word Pad" opened it.

http://www.hamsdr.com/personaldirectory.aspx?id=327

Then I read the sentence above the URL which said "WordPad"!

So some of the stuff makes sense.  Maybe the poster should state what
program was used to send the photo, diagram, document, etc.

Frank Zappa:  "Its not getting any smarter out there.  You have to come
to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

I'm going out to the shop and see if I can figure out which end of the
iron gets hot.  HV tests today on a Drake L-7 amplifier.  Exciting!

73, Larry K2LT