[hpsdr] More Mercury

KD5NWA kd5nwa at cox.net
Mon Jun 12 08:04:24 PDT 2006

What is the deal with not providing a real link to the photo, all this
CGI stuff is great if it doing something useful but for a link to a
photo, why not just put the link to the photo itself rather to download
a program that then goes out and gets the picture (Rube Goldberg). The
program can be one of hundreds and if it's not loaded on your PC? You
get nothing.. Linux, Windows XP, 4 different browsers and nada.

Very frustrating, I have not seen a single picture posted on
www.hamsdr.com ever.

Anyone care to share the secret of what the CGI in that server is
expecting in your PC?

Grumble, Grumble

--

Cecil