[hpsdr] Xilinx Coregen DDS

KD5NWA kd5nwa at cox.net
Wed Jun 14 11:01:23 PDT 2006

I don't know about Altera, but Xilinx gives you the DSP and CPU core
generator with a one year license when you buy their $99 demo board.
The product continues to function after a year but will not create or
change new or existing designs. They were very clear that code
generated with the product could be used forever and be given to
others. It's the software that they wanted to control.