[hpsdr] Xilinx Coregen DDS

John B. Stephensen kd6ozh at comcast.net
Wed Jun 14 18:06:38 PDT 2006

I've used programmable logic devices from 3 suppliers and haven't had a
problem with development tools. The Altera tools work fine for their CPLDs
and the Xilinx tools provide numerous ways to optimize their FPGAs. The
Atmel tools for their combined FPGA/MCU product were also good but the FPGA
was too small and too slow.

73,

John
KD6OZH