[hpsdr] Xilinx Coregen DDS

John B. Stephensen kd6ozh at comcast.net
Wed Jun 14 18:19:32 PDT 2006

ISE WebPack appears to be free forever, but the evaluation CD for ISE
Foundation is time limited. Look at
http://www.xilinx.com/ise/logic_design_prod/webpack.htm. The only support
offered is via the web with a guarantee that they will answer withn 10 days.
I had licensed base version of ISE 7.1i, but Xilinx no longer charges an
annual fee as it is the same feature set as the free version of ISE 8.1i.

73,

John
KD6OZH

They