[hpsdr] To Eric: A big Thank You!

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Sat Jun 17 13:48:42 PDT 2006

Scotty!

Thanks!

It has always been my impression, that Ham Radio is NOT DEAD, and this
voluntary project "personifies" that belief. It is hard to imagine any other
folks I could know who give of their talents graciously, and lead us into
the next paradigm!

Never fear! As the Non-organizer of a non-orgainzation (HPSDR) I am going to
ask for volunteers for hazard duty! (er.... well at least give where they
might give!)

Anyone up for language translations of the growing HPSDR manual... I thought
that Heathkit was the ultimate in my day for manuals... UNTIL I saw Horst's
manual!

Happy Saturday!
Eric - AA4SW - V31SR