[hpsdr] Warning on Atlas! NO HIGH TEMP WORK!

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Sat Jun 17 13:29:26 PDT 2006

Folks!

Although I posted a 'directed' message regarding Atlas boards I sent. I will
post again here!

WARNIING

DO NOT! Rework Atlas in an elevated temperature environment, like ovens!!

The fiberglass used is NOT high temperature compliant and could de-laminate!
These are a Jewel of the start of this wonderful project! Trust you
abilities to make the solder joint's yourself! There are only about 1000 or
so solder points to make!!  (Smile!)

This is the 'right of passage' into this wonderful realm of HPSDR!

C U in Friedrichsahaen!

Eric - AA4SW - V31SR