[hpsdr] Mercury - Design assistance required

Phil Harman pvharman at arach.net.au
Thu Jun 22 05:59:28 PDT 2006

Hi Willi,

I'll follow that up .  I have had one breakthrough tonight.  The problems I
have been having with spurs as you approach 0Hz turns out to be the fact
that the ADC input circuit was picking up the digital outputs.  Not really
surprising given the breadboard that I am using. Anyway by using the in
built digital output randomizer in the LT2208 and its inverse in the FPGA I
have almost completely eliminated all these spurs.

The spectrum is looking very much better now.

73's Phil....VK6APH