[hpsdr] Another logo proposal

hughes3hns at aol.com hughes3hns at aol.com
Tue Jun 27 07:35:11 PDT 2006

Alberto,

I think everyone agrees that you are doing an incredible job

so these are just my personal observations...

If you don't know in advance that this group is " High Performance
Software Defined Radio "....."HPSDR"
then the flow of the letters might be confusing.

Perhaps if you moved the "P" up so it nests next to the "H" like  "SDR"
nest and then pullled both "HP" down and to the right so the leg of "P"
is more to the center of "R", so the grouping is more like  HP  SDR
and whether the "H" and the "S" meet is a matter of how much you can
stretch both..And the leg of the "P" doesn't have to actually touch the
"R"
Sorry I can't show you graphically...I tried with Paint but it looks
far worse than my description   :-)

And one other observation...You show an "AND" logic gate with the
output as an "antenna" and the input as "earphones"....
or is that only (IL)Logical to me....

N7BMG
Peter Hughes
Hagerstown, MD