[hpsdr] Another logo proposal

Alberto I2PHD i2phd at weaksignals.com
Tue Jun 27 14:29:20 PDT 2006

Peter,

   thanks for your remarks and notes. Well, I did not design the original AND symbol with the HPSDR text in it, it was
designed by another member of this group, whose name in this moment I don't remember. I just added the antenna at the
left, the earphones at the right and some 3D effects.
I know that putting earphones at the inputs of a AND gate is illogical, but it came handy, as there were two inputs...:-)

If the original designer of the B&W logo produces another one, following your suggestions, then I can add the 3D
effects. Please do a high contrast work, black over white, just two colors.

73  Alberto  I2PHD