[hpsdr] About Archives Etc.

Don AE5K don at ae5k.us
Thu Mar 2 07:45:07 PST 2006

Thanks to Eduardo EA3GHS for spotting an error.  I hope it is correct
now -- the link at the footer of posted messages was incorrect for the
archives for this list.

Regarding past archives from the previous Xylo-SDR list: they will be
moved from the present site to our hpsdr.org web pages quite soon.  The
page is not active at this time, but eventually will be:
http://hpsdr.org/archives and will have a link to it from the main page.

The old Xylo-SDR list is now closed for further posts with the exception
that I'll post one last message on it soon to indicate closure.

If there are any further glitches spotted or problems, please email me
directly.

Don AE5K
HPSDR List Administrator & Webmaster

--
I Haven't Lost My Mind - It's Backed Up On Disk Somewhere (I hope)