[hpsdr] Admin: Vote results and posting change

Don AE5K don at ae5k.us
Sat Mar 4 11:00:37 PST 2006

Thanks to the 10% of the list members who expressed their wishes on how
the default "reply" to be set for this list.  It is assumed that the
other 90% either had no strong preference or didn't read my message on
the topic.

The results are nearly evenly divided, and it was 5 votes for reply to
sender and 4 votes for reply to list.

Therefore, I will respect the wishes of the "narrow" majority and have
now changed both the default and the welcome message to reflect the
"Reply to Sender"

I'd like to remind all that on most mail programs, a "Reply All" will
send to both the list and the poster of the message you are replying to,
whereby the "Reply" will send to the poster only.  If it is important
that the whole group should see your reply, keep it on the list please!

73,
Don AE5K
HPSDR List Administrator

We have now exceeded 100 members to this list.