[hpsdr] [ATLAS] File update 10 March 2006

Philip Covington p.covington at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 14:12:15 PST 2006

Hi group,

<http://www.philcovington.com/HPSDR/ATLAS/>

contains the updated files.

I deleted the PDFs of the gerbers since they are causing confusion.
If you don't already have a gerber viewer, please see the message
about Viewmate if you want to view the gerbers.

I also posted the PADs files for the Atlas.  You can get an evaluation
version of PADs from:

<http://www.mentor.com/products/pcb/pads/pads_eval.cfm>

I added thermals to the DIN41612 and ATX connectors as requested by
Helmut.  I posted my reasons for wanting to avoid thermals on the top
layer, but upon further consideration I went ahead and added them
since people's soldering skills and capabilities vary widely.   It is
(probably?) more important to make it easy to construct than to worry
too much about the missing ground plane.  Any further comments on
this?

73 de Phil N8VB