[hpsdr] Update?

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Fri Mar 10 15:26:48 PST 2006

Leon

Can we get an update? Things are falling into place! This is not a
criticism. Just a hobby and a wonderful group to learn from for most of us!
The Lionheart is the next most important component in the 'chain' of
components. I'm sure there are folks who will volunteer to help with the
design.

I have secured a 2 hour SDR presentation slot for SDR at the Dayton
Hamvention and have already slotted this HPSDR initiative as one of the
presentations in the timeframe. I think I have identified a person to
present everyone's HPSDR projects but will have more on that later.
Hopefully (if I can get my act together) I will present something at
Freidrichschafen in June. A lot depends on the components of the project
'falling into place' to be successful.

Comments:

Eric