[hpsdr] SDR Linux User Group TeamSpeak Meeting

Dan Babcock danbabc at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 14 21:10:04 PST 2006

The next TeamSpeak Meeting of the SDRLUG will be Thursday, March 16 at 9:00 PM EST (17 March at 0200Z).

  Topics for discussion are:

  1)  The pluses (or minuses) of using ubuntu as our baseline distribution.
  2)  Installing DttSP, DttSP-Shell and the Java GUI for dttsp.
  3)  Status of Revison 2 of the DttSP code.
  4)  Expanding the scope of the group to include Mac OS X and BSD users.

  We will use a roll call format that is similar to the Friday night TeamSpeak sessions.  When we do the roll call everyone is free to talk about whatever they like.  However, please try to cover:

  1)  Your experience with ubuntu, if any.
  2)  Your experiences with installing DttSP, DttSP-Shell or the Java GUI.
  3)  What you feel is the best focus for this group.

 After the roll call we will have an open mic discussion.  This group is for every level of experience.  Lurkers are welcome.

  73,

  Dan N4XWE