[hpsdr] Ping!

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Fri Mar 17 19:56:44 PST 2006

Folks

Aw common folks it's St. Paddys day! Someone say something (hic). Weather is
nice here about 62 deg F. Got my 5 tomato plants mulched planted and staked
today, since I left work 2 hours early. I have to work tomorrow so took
payback early, got a few hours of additional light, which I'll miss 2 morrow
restarting servers. Bermudagrass is just starting to green up under the
weeds in my lawn, so fertilized with Weed and Feed. It will probably frost
next week sometime and I'll have to cover the tomato stakes and cages with a
tarp and put a droplight out there to keep them alive. I just got too much
work out there to sacrifice them! Skeeters are starting to show up and the
lizards are sunning in the afternoons on the deck. How's the weather where
you are?

(Smile)

Hey I noticed we got over 50 orders for the Atlas.. ON WITH THE LIONHEART!

Eric - AA4SW - V31SR