[hpsdr] No Touch

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Tue Mar 28 15:19:41 PST 2006

Guys

This is exciting stuff, just to be involved with! It doesn't take 20/20
vision to see that the concept we started with about the beginning of
December with Phil - VK6APH's mention of Xylo on Teamspeak, has potential to
shake the world. We have the 'best of the best' in many areas of expertise
in this Reflector, and will probably attract many more before it is done.

If this "no touch" thing works on the Atlas, then I will fund the first 3
Alpha boards of each (known + 1) projects.  The first board()s <-syntax
error) obviously going to the Project leader(s). I hate to see funding
getting in the way of creativity! I'm also trying to come up with a method
to grease the skids for future funding and creative financial thought.
Perhaps 'shades of TAPR' (Lyle I admire you more than ever!)

The really neat thing ---- It's all open source! Uncorrupted spirit of the
hobby! Talent and innovation!!

Great Group!

Eric